All routes begin and end at Fort Ouiatenon in West Lafayette, IN. Along the 33-mile route, the mid-way SAG at Cicott Park in Independence, IN will diverge into loops creating our 47-mile, 66-mile and 107-mile routes. You can expect to be well-fed and supported along the routes. You will see nature and scenery best viewed by bike. You will be challenged on climbs out of the valley, and thrilled with the descents on the other side.
Don't miss out on a good deal for early registration!
Early Bird Registration ends June 24th - $30
Registration June 25th through August 1st - $35
Last chance registration August 2nd through 16th - $37
Online registration extended through August 21st!
Day of Registration is $40
Your registration includes:
- 33, 47, 66 or 100 mile routes*
- Wristband to access all SAG stops & the post-ride meal
- Fully supported SAGs
- Mobile SAG support
- Post-ride meal from Greater Lafayette Food Trucks
- Wabash River Ride event t-shirt available for $20 for riders registered by the end of day on August 1st
- Entry for a free bicycle giveaway from Hodson's Bay Company for riders registered by the end of day on August 16th
Day Of Schedule:
The Wabash River Ride is on
Saturday, August 24th 2018
from 7 am to 5 pm
Starting from historic Fort Ouiatenon
3136 South River Road, West Lafayette IN
6:45 am EST: Registration & Packet Pick-Up
7:00 am: Ride start at Fort Ouiatenon
Recommended Start Times:
- 100-mile route: 7:00 to 7:30 am
- 66-mile route: 7:30 to 8:30 am
- 47-mile route: 7:30 to 9:00 am
- 33-mile route: 8:00 to 11:00 am
11:30 am to 4:45 pm: Post-ride meal at Fort Ouiatenon
4:00 pm: final t-shirt pickup
5:00 pm: Wabash River Ride closes
* Routes are subject to change. Changes to the route will be made known at registration and by our Route Guidance Ambassador. Routes will be full marked by Dan Henrys.
2019 Wabash River Ride Routes are now available on WRCC Ride with GPS - please follow this link to visit. All routes are downloadable in .GPX format for use on Garmin, Wahoo or other GPS device. Route maps will be at registration. Bon route!
A New Partnership:
The WRCC is excited to partner with the Wabash River Enhancement Corporation (WREC) to bring continued awareness to the natural beauty of the Wabash River Corridor and surrounding environment. The WREC is a non-profit 501c3, community-based organization in Lafayette, Indiana. They work extensively within the community to improve the Wabash River Corridor and watersheds by planning an implementing projects that increase environmental management, research and public accessibility to the waterways & land. The Wabash River Ride and the Wabash River Enhancement Corporation is a natural partnership, as daily rides with the WRCC and the routes of the Wabash River Ride wind throughout the corridors and watersheds. The WRCC hopes that our partnership will bring awareness to the vital work that the WREC has done and will continue to do for our river. Learn more about the WREC on their webpage, or click here to learn more about becoming a sponsor.